THE GREAT GAME- AFGANISTAN &THE GREAT HUNT- INDIA
1908--ENGLISH MAN'S HUNT-AT OOTY
1908-
-ENGLISH MAN'S HUNT-AT
Licensable
Ooty hunt, April-October 1908, Photograph shows a view looking down... News Photo - Getty Images
Getty Images
British and Indian riders at a meeting of the Ootacamund Hunt, 1899 | Online Collection | National Army Museum, London
National Army Museum Collection
Through Sick and Sin: Ooty Hunt
Through Sick and Sin
Meet of the Doty Hunt at Snowdon', 1885 (c) | Online Collection | National Army Museum, London
National Army Museum Collection
Through Sick and Sin: Ooty Hunt
Through Sick and Sin
HUNTING THE OOTY HUNTING THE OOTY In 1910 - Colgate Farm ...
YUMPU
BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Tally Ho!' cries the huntsman... in India?
Home - BBC News - BBC
Discovery of Ooty by John Sullivan in 1819
Facebook
Discovery of Ooty by John Sullivan in 1819
Facebook
Some Ooty history from 1908! (Ok, I know this isn't about Coonoor, but still, interesting!)
Facebook
I happened to visit the Ooty Hunt Club, quite a fascination this place. The Ooty Hunt was established in 1835 by members of the 74th Highland Regiment and initially hunted sambur deer,
Instagram
📍Ooty hunt club Hey guys, today I want to talk about something that's been a part of Ooty's history for over a century - the Ootacamund Hunt Club. Established in 1848, it's
Instagram
Ooty Celebrating its 200th Anniversary - The Story of John Sullivan, the Englishman who created Ooty | 200 Year Of Ooty: 'ஜான்' இல்லாமல் ஊட்டியே இல்லை! தனி ஒருவனின் தேடல் வரலாறு! குளுகுளு ஊட்டி உருவான கதை தெரியுமா?
Tamil News - ABP News
Some Ooty history from 1908! (Ok, I know this isn't about Coonoor, but still, interesting!)
Facebook
Ooty India - History -Ooty.com
Ooty
Some Ooty history from 1908! (Ok, I know this isn't about Coonoor, but still, interesting!)
Facebook
Licensable
Some Ooty history from 1908! (Ok, I know this isn't about Coonoor, but still, interesting!)
Facebook
History of Ooty, India
Ooty Tourism
Licensable
Ooty Hunt 1930s Ootacamund India Showing Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock Editorial
Shutterstock
I happened to visit the Ooty Hunt Club, quite a fascination this place. The Ooty Hunt was established in 1835 by members of the 74th Highland Regiment and initially hunted sambur deer,
Instagram
Some Ooty history from 1908! (Ok, I know this isn't about Coonoor, but still, interesting!)
Facebook
The rest of the results might not be what you're looking for.
See more anyway
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment